Tyler Biard is a photographer and artist based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. He enjoys photographing aspects of everyday life and societal overtones through subjects ranging from candid photos of passerby to landscapes of urban form. Tyler began his photographic career in 2009, and subsequently got interested in street photography in 2011, from which his artistic growth has stemmed.
Below is a list of various things that Tyler has contributed to through his photography.
- 2014: subURBAN by Art/Beat & CPI (group)
- 2017: Art Gallery of Alberta: Showcase (group)
- 2017: Bleeding Heart: Open Walls (group)
- 2014: The Guardian: An Urbanist’s Guide to Edmonton
- 2014: The Yards Winter 2014-15
- 2016: Feature Shoot
- 2016: Braided Journeys
Should you need to get ahold of Tyler, you may reach him at tbiard93[at]gmail[dot]com.